Building a PBL Culture in the Classroom
During a project, what does a classroom look, sound, and feel like? I asked this question of three of the PBLWorks National Faculty members to begin a Google Hangout. Here’s what Feroze Munshi, Jeanine Leys, and Krystal Diaz came up with:
• sense of student ownership
• students doing research online
• students asking questions
• students in different parts of the room working in teams or on their own
• engagement is obvious
• academic conversations
• trust, respect, and responsibility
• organized chaos (with structure and purpose)
Log in to get this resource...
To view or download this resource, log in here.
Don't have an account yet?Register for free